I recently started attending a beginner CrossFit bootcamp. I’m now able to understand what all the hype is about. The best part of walking into a CrossFit class is that you don’t have to think about a workout, you just walk in and get your ass handed to you, it I walk into every class with excitement and a little fear. Despite how tough a workout may be, and how much I may hate in the moment, I can’t wait to do it again as soon as the workout is over. I’ve made a list of my most common thoughts (sometimes I say them out loud) during a WOD.
1. “AMRAP 8 min, so easy” – By minute 4 *wheezing* “Is it over yet!!?”
2. “I hope this makes my butt bigger” – every exercise.
3. “F*ck burpees”
4. “Maybe I’ll just play dead during this WOD”
5. “I love wall balls”
6. “F*ck wall balls”
7. “Why do I pay to be tortured like this?”
8. “Where’s my inhaler?”
9. ” I wonder if Beyoncé does Crossfit”
10. “I hope I have abs after this”