I’m a little late to the party but Fittest on Earth: A Decade of Fitness (aka the GREATEST documentary of all time) just came onto Netflix and MY LIFE HAS BEEN CHANGED. I have been watching the Crossfit games for years and my god I love any and all documentaries about it. When the games come on I live stream it wherever I am, I have even taken time off work to watch the games. I have watched Fittest on Earth over 20 times, and I am now onto my third time watching Fittest on Earth: A Decade of Fitness (I am currently watching it because I LOVE IT).
Here are my thoughts while watching the greatest documentary of all time, seriously someone give them an oscar.
- Dave Castro is so extra, I love it.
- Wow, I’m shit at everything.
- Sara Sigmundsdottir is my Spirit Animal.
- I hope no one dies.
- Watching the guys work out is better than both Magic Mike movies combined.
- I wish I was Icelandic.
- I need to workout like ASAP.
- I want to hang out with all of these athletes.
- Katrin’s eyebrows are everything.
- My motivation is through the roof right now.
The 2017 Crossfit Games are in a couple weeks and I AM SO EXCITED. I’m hoping Sara Sigmundsdottir wins for the women this year, who are you cheering for?