I am a huge fan of gifts, like give me all the gifts always. I pride myself on giving people gifts that are thoughtful and 100% them, no generic gifts here, ever. This post is for all the people out there that are trying to find the perfect gift for the fit girl in their life. I’ve got you covered from stocking stuffers to gifts under the tree.
The best damn stocking stuffer ideas:
- Nut Pods – this dairy free, sugar free coffee creamer is what every fit girls dreams are made of. It can be found on amazon or if you live in Canada visit naturamarket.ca
- iTunes Gift Cards – because every fit girl loves music and making a killer workout playlist.
- Dry Shampoo – not washing your hair after every workout is key to a happy life.
- La Croix or Zevia or both – La Croix is a sugar free flavoured water that is amazing and Zevia is a great replacement for Pop, using stevia to sweeten instead of aspartame or other nasty sugars.
- Lifting Straps – saves her hands and helps increase her grip strength.
- Hair Elastics – because you can never have enough, the invisibobble elastics are the best – they don’t leave a nasty line or bump like ordinary elastics.
- Protein Shaker Cups – because again, you can never have enough.
- Protein Bars – food is always a good idea.
- Chocolate – Eating Evolved Chocolates are amazing, they’re gluten free, vegan and paleo!
Fucking amazing gift ideas:
- S’well Water Bottle – these bottles are amazing, they keep liquid cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours. There’s even one that can hold an entire bottle of wine.
- Subscription Boxes – Give gifts all year long, some boxes come monthly, some seasonally it’s the gift that honestly keeps on giving. Try FabFitFun.com or barbellabox.com
- A new gym bag – I personally love the gym bags from Lululemon, they have lots of pockets and are super durable. Find a brand she likes and go from there, most fitness brands will make gym bags.
- Cookbooks – if she’s into fitness, she’s probably also into food – get her a new healthy cookbook to give her some new ideas for meal prep.
- Foam Roller – Foam rollers are honestly live saving, the ones with the grooves on them are the best.
- Wireless Headphones – Wireless headphones changed my life and my workouts for the better, I recommend Beats by Dre but I’m biased.
- Activity Tracker – who doesn’t want to track their heart rate and steps throughout the day?